Artelac splash ampoule solution 0.5ml №30
All payments are encrypted via SSL
Full Refund if you haven't received your order
Artelac Splash Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) is a natural moisturizing agent with a high ability to bind with water.
The lacrimal fluid consists of three layers, which provide the eye surface with nutrients, form a protective lubricating barrier between the eyelid and the cornea, and also ensure their normal functioning and clear vision. The natural tear film is distributed over the surface of the eye with each blink, protecting the eyes from drying out and promoting the healing of superficial corneal damage.
When the imbalance of the tear film is disturbed, there may be a feeling of dryness, burning, a foreign body in the eye, irritation and redness of the eye, a feeling of fatigue, and in some cases, tearing.
Artelac Splash moisturizes the eyes for a long time and helps stabilize the tear film to ensure the healthy state of the eye surface.
- Crystal clear ophthalmic solution.
- Does not contain preservatives.
- The solution can be used within 3 months after the first application.
- Contains hyaluronic acid - a natural polymer that is part of the natural tear film of a healthy human eye.
- Ideal for wearing soft and hard contact lenses throughout the day.
For intense and long-lasting hydration with severe "dry eyes" caused by:
- Lifestyle, exposure to environmental factors, such as long work at the computer, and, as a result, rare blinking, staying in an air-conditioned room, cigarette smoke, strong wind.
- Systemic diseases, surgery on the eye or taking certain medications, such as contraceptives, antihistamines, beta-blockers, antispasmodics, diuretics.
- To eliminate discomfort when wearing hard and soft contact lenses.
Hypersensitivity to any of the components that make up the solution (local allergic reactions that occur in rare cases). In such cases, you should stop using the drug.
Do not use the drug if the vial is damaged.
Do not allow the tip of the vial to touch the eye and do not touch it with your fingers to prevent contamination of the solution.
After each use, close the bottle with a cap.
Hyaluronic acid in the form of sodium salt (sodium hyaluronate) - 2.4 mg, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, water for injections.
Dosage and administration
It is recommended to bury the Artelac Splash in the conjunctival sac of each eye with 1 drop as necessary.
- Each time before applying the solution, remove the protective cap of the bottle. Do not touch the tip of the bottle with your fingers.
- Place your thumb and forefinger on the round plate of the dispenser near the tip of the bottle, and place your little finger on the bottom of the bottle. With your fingers, which are located in the middle, you can support the bottle on the sides.
- Before the first application of the injection device, it is necessary to press the dispenser plate about 7 times before the first drop appears.
- To drip the solution, tilt your head back and hold the bottle over the eye as you like. Gently pull the lower eyelid off with your free hand, hold the bottle in an upright position and gently press the dispenser plate. After that, close your eyes and slowly move your eyes in all directions, so that the drop is distributed over the surface of the eye.
- You can help yourself with your other hand for greater accuracy if you feel that this is necessary.
Recommendations for wearing contact lenses
When wearing soft and hard lenses, you can bury the Artelac Splash Uno in the conjunctival pouch of the eye without removing the lenses.
In the case of joint use with ophthalmic preparations, it is recommended to observe a pause of at least 15 minutes between instillation of the Artelac Splash solution and the use of eye drops.
Eye ointments should always be applied after instillation of Artelac Splash solution.