Syringe insulin u-100 1 ml №1
All payments are encrypted via SSL
Full Refund if you haven't received your order
Insulin syringes intended for subcutaneous administration of insulin in the required concentrations.
with put on a needle has a tip - an improved Luer-type connection that helps to securely fix the needle with a syringe, and also provides the ability to replace needles for insulin from the vial and inject it into the patient.
(non-removable) - ensures the absence of "dead" space, which allows you to enter insulin with minimal losses compared to other insulin syringes. Sterile, disposable.
insulin syringes meet the individual needs and preferences of each user.
- Absolutely transparent cylinder of the syringe helps to successfully control the administration of drugs.
- smooth piston stroke provides a soft injection without jerks and pain.
- the cylinder and the piston of the syringe are made of polypropylene - compatible with injected drugs.
- Improved design of the piston can significantly reduce the amount of "dead" space and ensure the introduction of the required dose of insulin without loss.
- leaktightness of the syringe and the presence of a locking ring on the cylinder minimizes the risk of leakage of drugs (in the production process, syringes are tested for tightness).
-the tip of the syringe (with a put on needle) - an improved Luer-type compound, contributes to reliable fixation of the needle with a syringe, and also provides the ability to replace needles for insulin from the vial and inject it into the patient. Thus, the patient can always inject a completely new needle, which is especially important for patients receiving long-term insulin therapy.
-the tip of the syringe (with an integrated needle) - ensures the absence of "dead" space, which allows you to enter insulin with minimal losses compared to other insulin syringes.
-injection needle is produced by thin-walled technology, which provides the necessary speed of administration and the smooth flow of insulin into the subcutaneous fatty tissue.
-trihedral sharpening of the needle point, special surface treatment allows the injection to be painless and atraumatic.
-insulin syringe with a worn and integrated needle in a single individual packaging simplifies the injection by reducing the number of manipulations.
- ergonomic compact packing of the syringe with a needle.
cylinder, piston: polypropylene.
piston seal: medical rubber.
grease: silicone oil.