Pantogam active capsules 300mg №60
All payments are encrypted via SSL
Full Refund if you haven't received your order
Trade name of the drug:
D, L-Gopanthenic acid Chemical name: (R, S) -4 - [(2,4-Dihydroxy-3,3-dimethyl-butyryl) amino] Calcium butyrate (2: 1).
1 capsule contains: active ingredient: rac-Gopanthenic acid (D, L-Gopanthenic acid and) 300.0 mg; excipients: microcrystalline cellulose 20.97 mg, Magnesium stearate 1.53 mg; hard gelatin capsules No. 0 (capsule composition: titanium dioxide 2%, gelatin up to 100%).
Action Pantogam asset is associated with the presence in its structure of gammaaminobutyric acid (GABA), which directly affects the GABA B-receptor complex. Pantogam asset is a racemic mixture of equal amounts of the R-form of hopantenic acid and its S-isomer. The presence of an isomer improves the transport and interaction of the drug with the GABA receptor. Pantogat asset has a more pronounced nootropic and anticonvulsant effect than preparations of first-generation guantenic acid. Pantogam active increases brain resistance to hypoxia and the effects of toxic substances, stimulates anabolic processes in neurons,combines a mild sedative effect with a mild stimulating effect. It has anti-asthenic and mild anti-anxiety action. Reduces motor excitability, streamlines behavior. Activates mental activity and performance. with. 2 of 4 Causes inhibition of pathologically increased gallbladder reflex and detrusor tone.
Rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. It penetrates the blood-brain barrier. Not metabolized and excreted unchanged within 48 hours: about 70% of the dose - with urine, about 30% - with feces.
Indications and usage
- cognitive impairment in organic brain lesions (including the effects of neuroinfections and traumatic brain injuries) and neurotic disorders;
- cerebrovascular insufficiency caused by atherosclerotic changes of cerebral vessels;
- extrapyramidal hyperkinesis (myoclonus epilepsy, Huntington's chorea, hepatolenticular degeneration, Parkinson's disease, etc.), as well as for the treatment of extrapyramidal syndrome caused by the administration of neuroleptics;
- in case of epilepsy together with anticonvulsants; psycho-emotional overload, reduced mental and physical performance, to improve concentration and memorization;
- neurogenic disorders of urination (pollakiuria, urgency, imperative urinary incontinence, enuresis);
- with schizophrenia in complex therapy.
Hypersensitivity, acute severe kidney disease, the patient is under 18 years of age (there are no clinical studies on the use of the drug at an earlier age).
Dosage and Administration
The drug should be taken orally, 15-20 minutes after meals, 1-3 capsules (0.3-0.9 g) 2-3 times a day, preferably in the morning and afternoon hours. The maximum daily dose of 8 capsules (2.4 g). The course of treatment is 1-4 months, sometimes up to 6-12 months. After 3-6 months, it is possible to repeat the course of treatment.
Strengthening the symptoms of side effects. Treatment: Activated carbon, gastric lavage, symptomatic therapy.
At a temperature not higher than 25 ° С. Keep out of the reach of children.