- Respiratory system
- Increase potency
- Cough and Antiviral
- Stomach. Intestines. Liver
- Weight loss. Metabolic disorders
- Bones & Joints
- Immune system
- Genitourinary system
- Topical medications
- Vitamins premium class Solgar (Solgar)
- Vitamins for women
- Vitamins for skin, hair, nails
- Vitamins for pregnant and lactating
- Vitamins for men
- Vitamins for children
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin and mineral complexes
- Mono-and multivitamins
- Macro and trace elements
- Iron preparations
- Eye Vitamins
- Calcium, D3, fish oil
- Beer yeast
- Antioxidant Complexes
- Supplements for the digestive tract, liver, kidneys
- VELVET HANDS
- Uriage (URIAZH)
- TRANSFORMATION FORMULA (OP)
- SVR (SVR)
- Topicrem (TOPIKREM)
- Styx (Styx)
- Teana (TEAN)
- System Four (SYSTEM 4)
- Noreva (NOREVA)
- Shark force
- Laino (LENO)
- Scholl (SCHOLL)
- La Roche-Posay (LA ROSH POSE)
- Salizink (SALIZINK)
- Korff (KORFF)
- Planeta Organica (PLANET ORGANIC)
- Klorane (CLORAN)
- Olive Oil of Greece (OLIVE OIL OF GREECE)
- Ogx (OGI X)
- Institut Esthederm (ESTEDERM)
- Novosvit (Novosvit)
- Hormeta (ORMETA)
- NK №1 (PEOPLE'S COSMETICS)
- Filorga (FILORGA)
- Nivea (NIVEA)
- Elancyl (ELANSIL)
- Neutrogena (NITROGEN)
- Ducray (DUCRE)
- Biorga (BIORGA)
- NATURAL FORMULA
- Bioderma (bioderma)
- MY SUNSHINE
- My Rose of Bulgaria (ROS OF BULGARIA)
- Algotherm (ALGOTERM)
- Mustela (9 months MUSTEL)
- Menalind (MENALIND)
- Maternea (MATERNEA)
- Librederm (LIBRIDERM)
- Le Petit Marseillais (LITTLE MARSEULES)
- Kneipp (KNIPP)
- Johnson’s Baby (JONESON BABY)
- John Frieda
- isis pharma (ISIS PHARMA)
- iQ Beauty (IQ Beauty)
- Green Pharma (GREEN PHARMA)
- Fito Cosmetics (PHYTO COSMETIC)
- Fiori Dea
- Eva (EVA)
- Elfapharm (ELFA PHARM)
- Dry Dry (DRY DRY)
- Dove (DAV)
- DNC (DNC Cosmetics)
- DAY AFTER DAY
- CeraVe (CERAW)
- Bubchen (BYUBHEN)
- Black & White (Black & White)
- Beauty Care (BISI)
- BANKA AGAFYI FOR THE BODY
- Aveeno (AVINO)
- Algel (ALGEL)
- AGAFJI RECIPES
- A-Derma (A-DERMA)
- ACTIVE MUMA
- Vitateka (VITATEKA)
- Alerana (ALERANA)
- Veet (HIIT)
- Vichy (VISHI)
- Nail care
- Lip care
- Sun Tanning
- Problem skin care
- Eyelid care
- Hand care
- Feet care
- Organic Cosmetics
- Hair care
- Hyaluronic acid
- Eye Creams
- Essential oils
- Value cosmetics
- Face masks
- Facial care
- Intimate Cosmetics
- Cosmetic brands
Piracetam pills 800mg №30
All payments are encrypted via SSL
Full Refund if you haven't received your order
Active ingredient: piracetam - 800 mg.
Excipients (core): croscarmellose sodium, pregelatinized starch, povidone (polyvinylpyrrolidone), Magnesium stearate.
Excipients (shell): hypromellose, macrogol, titanium dioxide.
Mechanism of action
Piracetam activates associative processes in the central nervous system, improves mood, memory and mentality in sick and healthy people. Stimulates intellectual activity and integrative activity of the brain, facilitates learning processes, improves communication between the cerebral hemispheres and synaptic conduction in the cortex, improves mental performance, stabilizes and restores impaired brain functions (memory, consciousness, speech). Piracetam normalizes the ratio of ADP and ATP (inhibits nucleotide phosphatase and activates adenylate cyclase), increases the activity of phospholipase A, stimulates bioenergetic and plastic processes in nervous tissue, accelerates the exchange of neurotransmitters.
Piracetam increases the resistance of brain tissue to toxic effects and hypoxia, enhances the synthesis of phospholipids and nuclear RNA, enhances glycolytic processes and glucose utilization in the brain. Piracetam blocks platelet aggregation, improves microcirculation, optimizes the ability of red blood cells to pass through microvessels and the conformational properties of the erythrocyte membrane, and increases regional blood flow in ischemic brain regions. Piracetam enhances EEG beta and alpha activity and lowers delta activity. Reduces vestibular nystagmus. During hypoxia, intoxication, trauma, electroconvulsive effects has a neuroprotective effect.
Due to its antihypoxic effect, piracetam is effective in complex treatment of myocardial infarction. Anxiolytic and sedative effects of piracetam are absent.
Almost completely and quickly piracetam absorbed after ingestion. Bioavailability is 100%.When ingestion of 2 g of the drug, the maximum plasma concentration is 40-60 μg / ml after 30 minutes. Piracetam does not bind to plasma proteins. After 2-8 hours, the maximum concentration in the liquor is created. Piracetam penetrates all tissues and organs, and penetrates through the placental barrier. Almost not metabolized. Selectively accumulates in the cerebral cortex, mainly in the parietal, frontal and occipital lobes, basal ganglia and cerebellum. The plasma half-life of piracetam is 4-5 hours; from liquor is 6-8 hours. More than 95% of the drug is excreted unchanged by the kidneys after 30 hours. In patients with renal failure, the half-life increases.
- Chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency (hypertension, atherosclerosis, vascular parkinsonism), which is accompanied by a violation of attention, memory, speech, headache and dizziness;
- ischemic stroke and its consequences;
- psychoorganic disorders;
- dementia (senile dementia, Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia);
- traumatic brain injury;
- acute viral neuroinfection;
- intoxication (recovery period, comatose and subcomatous state);
- diseases of the nervous system, which are accompanied by a decrease in the level of wakefulness, intellectual-mnestic functions, violation of behavior and emotional-volitional sphere;
- vestibular nystagmus;
- sluggish apathetic condition;
- cortical myoclonia;
- epilepsy (as an adjunct);
- senile and atrophic processes;
- depressive conditions that are resistant to treatment with antidepressants;
- prevention or elimination of neurological, somatovegetative, mental complications of treatment with neuroleptics and other psychotropic drugs;
- neurotic depression with a prevalence of senesto-hypochondriac and asthenic disorders, adynamia, and ideomotor retardation in the clinical picture;
- psychoorganic syndrome in chronic alcoholism;
- relief of pre - and delirious, withdrawal states in drug addiction and alcoholism;
- acute intoxication with morphine, ethanol, amphetamine, barbiturates;
- in children - cerebral palsy, the effects of perinatal damage to the central nervous system,mental retardation, low learning in psychoorganic syndrome, speech disorder, mental retardation, impaired memory, cerebrostia, intellectual failure;
- sickle cell anemia (as part of a comprehensive treatment).
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Taking piracetam is contraindicated during pregnancy. During therapy with piracetam, breastfeeding should be discontinued, as the drug passes into breast milk.
Hypersensitivity (including to pyrrolidone derivatives), severe renal failure (with creatinine clearance less than 20 ml / min), hemorrhagic stroke, Huntington's disease, agitated depression, breastfeeding, pregnancy, up to 1 year of age.
Nervous system and sense organs: hyperkinesia, drowsiness, irritability, depression, agitation, asthenia, aggressive behavior, dizziness, sleep disorder, headache, tremor, increased sexuality;
Digestive system: nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain;
Metabolism: weight gain;
Circulatory system: exacerbation of coronary insufficiency, arterial hypertension or hypotension;
Skin: hypersensitivity reactions.
Piracetam enhances the effects of indirect anticoagulants, psychostimulants, central effects of thyroid hormones (anxiety, tremor, sleep disturbance, irritability, confusion). The severity of extrapyramidal disorders increases with the joint intake of piracetam with neuroleptics.
How to take, the course of administration and dosage
During a meal or on an empty stomach, with a liquid.
Symptomatic treatment of psychoorganic syndrome: 2.4 - 4.8 g per day in 2-3 doses.
Treatment of dizziness and associated imbalance: 2.4 - 4.8 g per day in 2-3 doses.
Treatment of cortical myoclonus: start with a dose of 7.2 g per day, every 3-4 days the dose is increased by 4.8 g per day until the maximum dose of 24 g per day is reached in 2-3 doses. Treatment continues throughout the entire period of the disease. Every 6 months, attempts should be made to reduce the dose or cancel the drug, gradually reducing the dose by 1.2 g per day every 2 days.
Treatment of sickle cell anemia: the daily prophylactic dose is 160 mg / kg body weight, divided into 4 equal doses.
Treatment of dyslexia in children (in combination with other methods of treatment): the recommended daily dose for children from 8 years old and adolescents is 3.2 g, divided into 2 doses.
When overdosing with piracetam increases the side effects.
Treatment: gastric lavage, taking activated charcoal, symptomatic treatment; there is no specific antidote, hemodialysis is possible (efficacy is 50-60%).
In a dry, dark place. Keep out of reach of children.